Project Visualization Examples
Though not always directly working on specific projects, often photovisualization taks are requested from other project managers to clearly communicate design and planning proposals. These are often one-off design projects developed from design concepts.
- Slide 1. Desert Hot Springs Proposed Trail Upgrades: This photovisualzation was included in a project proposal for the town of Desert Hot Springs. The existing wash area upgrades included a multi-use path, native planting upgrades, pedestrian amenties and wayfinding. (Alta Planning + Design, 2015)
- Slide 2. Bell, CA Streetscape and Railway Adjacent Multimodal Transportation Upgrades: Part of a larger multimodal transportation planning document, the photovisualization provided design alternatives for an existing roadway and rail right-of-way. Options included a barrier protected 2-way cycle track, pedestrian path improvements, and landscaping upgrades. (Alta Planning + Design, 2016)
- Slide 3. City of Minneapolis Street Reconstruction Visualization: Photovisualizations based off of conceptual designs for the capital improvement program projects on 4th St S and 8th St S. (City of Minneapolis, 2017)
- Slide 4. City of Minneapolis Street Reconstruction Visualization: Conceptual rendering of Hennepin Avenue reconstruction project for proposal requests. (City of Minneapolis, 2017)
- Slide 5. City of Minneapolis Samatar Crossing Visualization: Conceptual rendering of proposed vehicle to pedestrian and bicycle bridge conversion from Downtown East to the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood (City of Minneapolis, 2017)
- Technologies: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Google Earth